2.09.2010

Valentine Photo Shoots

I'm really enjoying the fabulous Valentines-themed-posts that are filling my head with inspiration + love. However, I feel like V-day has crept up on me this year. {Am I alone}?

I'm in the mood to spread the love {before love day passes} and I thought it was a fitting time to share some of my favourite Valentine-styled love shoots. I'm particularly loving:

Heart Confetti...


{photos by Simply Bloom Photography via Green Wedding Shoes}

Heart Balloons...



{photos by Sarah Yates}

... & Fields of Hearts.



{photos by Stephanie Williams via Love and Lavender}


There is something about hearts and the colours of Valentine's day that make me feel like a fourth-grader again. Happy Love Week, folks. Go and hug someone special.

9 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

love these....love is in the air

Callie Grayson said...

what sweet photos!
I know it just came up so quickly!! I barely got G's gift ordered and sent out.... he lives on the west coast, me i am here in the midwest! *sigh*

Courtney said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies. I'm glad you're both feeling the love. xo.

Christina said...

all the hearts are just too sweet. very pretty.

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen the top photos before, but they make me swoon! The first one especially- so beautiful.

Sharstin said...

gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

good GREIF!! I could DIIEEEEE these are so *spectacular*!! Thanks for posting =) This post TOTALLy *inspired* me 2 get more creative in my photography =D Thanks!!

Love and Lavender said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day :)

kelsey {las vegas boudoir photographer} said...

Love the Valentine theme in these! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...